Mecha Mining Marvelous Martian Minerals
A downloadable game for Windows and Android
VR Intensity Level: EXTREME. Play with caution if you are prone to motion sickness in VR.
It's yet another day mining minerals on Mars. Make sure your mech is ready to go, then open the mech bay door, climb into your mech, and set out collecting your daily requirement of minerals. Explore the martian landscape, locate minerals with your ore scanner and use your excavator to dig minerals out from under the ground. The environment can be treacherous, but you're a skilled mech pilot. After you collect your daily amount, make sure you get a good night's rest...
- Climb into your mech
- Control power to the movement, scanner, and excavator systems
- Use the excavator to dig out the terrain
- Collect minerals and drop them off.
- Changing weather environment with dust storms and tornadoes
Note: Requires a VR headset to play. May not work on non-Oculus headsets, since I haven't tried those.
OCULUS QUEST BUILD: To use the Oculus Quest APK you will need to sideload it. You can use a service like https://sidequestvr.com/setup-howto to get it onto your headset
Created by Team Fixit Ferrets:
- 3D Modeling by Aldegator
- Producer/Programming by Nathan Hahn (https://nhahn.works/) (50.5 hr)
- Additional Programming by Tarinaky
- Music and Sound Design by Tyler Gonelli
- VR Interaction Framework - https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/systems/vr-interaction-framework...
- Twister Icon - https://game-icons.net/1x1/lorc/twister.html#download
- Mars art
- Mars CH16; CC-BY 3.0; https://opengameart.org/content/seamless-space-rocks-textures-pack-512px-mars-ch...
You will need a VR headset to play. Only certain it works with Oculus, I haven't tested with other VR headsets.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.